Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Classes
Now our San Francisco location is offering American Heart Association (AHA) Pediatric Advanced Life Support eLearning class, which is taught in two parts. We recommend it for renewing or initial PALS students.
How to complete the AHA PALS Class
1. Go to this website: www.onlineaha.org
2. Register for PALS Part 1 (Course Code: 90-1405).
3. Pay the AHA $120 for this course. Course takes 6-7 hours.
4. Print out your online course completion.
5. Bring to skills testing $140 (cash or check)
6. Skills testing takes about 2 hours.
Very easy steps! You will have to complete and pass the skills testing with the instructor to get your PALS card certificate!
To register and for more information, please go to the following link: http://safetytrainingseminars.com/schedule/pals-pediatric-advanced-life-support/
We are located in Potrero Hills, 20 walking from 16th BART station or 3 blocks from the Bus Stop (22 Bus).
Safety Training Seminars
598 Vermont St.
San Francisco, CA 94107