First-aid Classes in the San Francisco Bay Area
Beware: There are many scams on the internet for first-aid classes that are not certified.
How to protect yourself: Do not give out your credit card number (you should not pay for a class until you arrive to the class), check out Yelp and BBB (we have A+ rating on BBB, and 95% of our 100 reviews on Yelp are 4-5 stars), check out the company’s cancellation policy (our policy is you only pay for the class if you arrive).
Click below to see our upcoming first-aid classes in the San Francisco Bay Area.
San Francisco Basic First-aid (3 hours) $60 – San Francisco
If you are looking for an EMSA certified First-aid course for child care providers click here:
Why Choose Safety Training Seminars for your First-aid Class
1. STS: You can pay on the day of the class.
Other First-aid Companies: You must pay before the class by check or credit card
2. STS: No penalty for canceling since you don’t pay until the day of the class.
Other First-aid Companies: If you miss your class or cancel, no refunds.
3. STS: You will receive your card on the day of the class.
Other First-aid companies: You have to wait 2-6 weeks to get your card in the mail
4. STS: Lots of free parking
Other First-aid companies: Must pay up to $40 per day for parking
5. STS: Large comfortable classroom with soda, coffee, granola bars, snacks
Other First-aid companies: vending machines
6. STS: Lots of practice time with realistic first-aid scenarios
Other First-aid companies: Lots of videos without much practice time.
7. STS: Over 95% of our reviews on Yelp are 4 or 5 stars, A+ rating on Better Business Bureau, & providing classes since 1989
Other First-aid companies: Beware. There are many scams on the internet with fake online First-aid cards.
8. STS: Friendly, qualified, stress-free courses taught by professional American Heart Association instructors
Other First-aid companies: Most first-aid companies provide high quality training since the classes are standardized.
9. STS: We always teach the classes even if only one student shows up.
Other First-aid companies: They cancel the class with only one day notice if a certain number of students is not met.
10. STS: All fees are included in the course fee.
Other First-aid companies: There are lots of extra fees for the certification card, book, late registration, etc.
Safety Training Seminars offers CPR classes, BLS courses, American Heart Association (AHA), and First-aid certification training classes in the following Bay Area Cities: San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Sunnyvale, Concord, Vallejo, Santa Clara, Berkeley, Daly City, Fairfield, Richmond, Antioch, Alameda, Cupertino, Livermore, Milpitas, Mountain View, Napa, Novato, Palo Alto, Petaluma, Pittsburg, Pleasanton, Redwood City, san Leandro, San Mateo, San Rafael, Santa Cruz, South San Francisco, Union City, Vacaville, Sacramento, Walnut Creek, Watsonville, Benicia, Brentwood, Burlingame, Campbell, Dublin, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Gilroy, Hollister, Los Altos, Martinez, Menlo Park, Morgan Hill, Newark, Oakley, Pacifica, Pleasant Hill, Rohnert Park, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Pablo, San Ramon, Saratoga, Suisun City, Albany, American Canyon, Belmont, Capitola, Dixon, Clayton, El Cerrito, Emeryville, Half Moon Bay, Healdsburg, Hercules, Lafayette, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Millbrae, Orinda, Piedmont, Pinole, Scotts Valley, belvedere, Brisbane, Calistoga, Cloverdale, Cotati, and Sebastapol.