Sacramento CPR Certification Classes – American Heart Association
Safety Training Seminars teaches American Heart Association CPR Classes in Rancho Cordova, California. Since Safety Training Seminars is an official American Heart Association Training Center (CA20784), the AHA certification cards can be issued on the day of the class. This location is a few miles away from downtown Sacramento and courses are offered on the weekends, evenings, and mornings. After class students receive their official AHA certification cards. Or you can call us anytime at: 916-623-4684
View upcoming Sacramento CPR Classes below:
Why students love taking their AHA classes with us:
- You don’t have to pay for the CPR certification until the day of the class.
- Other Sacramento CPR companies demand prepayment and offer no refunds for cancellations.
- You will receive your CPR certification card on the same day as your course.
- Other Sacramento CPR companies mail out the card which can take up to a month.
- You will receive official American Heart Association CPR/BLS certification cards.
- There are a few Sacramento CPR companies that teach non-certified BLS courses.
If you have a group of 14 or more students to train, we can teach the classes at your location. Classes are offered in these cities and others within 50 miles of Sacramento including: Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, and Carmichael.
5301 Power Inn Road, Suite 105
Sacramento, CA 95820